woensdag 1 juli 2009

Woah

Well...I've been feeling bad, and crappy about this blog. So thats my crappy excuse for not updating this blog sooner.

Quick debrief:
Spell check: Is in dutch, so almost anything I type is underlined with a red dotty line.
Job: Got the job, working 3 hours a day on monday and wednesday for July and August now. Low pay but good atmosphere.
School : Graduated, got on 5. Err, silly foreigners who don't use the dutch education system.(Its Okay if you call it crazy, it is.) Basically your grades are just graded between 1 and 10. 1 being lowest and 10 being highest. 5.5 is a passing grade. I got a 8, 7, 5 and the rest were 6's. I graduated, but being a perfectionist, I re-did the 5 and got a 6 for it. So just got graduation coming up next week tuesday.
Social life: Practically none, next social event is on end July. I suppose you could call my colleagues(I know I spelled that wrong.) a social occasion, since I interact with them, but due to having met most of them only once or twice and my job being very focused on doing things quickly.(Stacking shelves...yeah..) It does allow a bit of talk now and then but...As I said, I've only got 2 workdays behind me.)

Thenk you all for listening, err reading, and I hope to see you next time.
As always, comments are always welcome.

1 opmerking:

  1. Not sure who else checks here, but I stop by at least once a week, only to see nothing new. =(

    Congrats on graduating, Little Buddy, and on getting a job. (You spelled "colleagues" correctly, Mr. I-Know-I-Spelled-It-Wrong. =P )

    Keep it up. You'll get through this life thing yet! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen