donderdag 9 juli 2009

Shiny Paper

I got one.

On social life, my LARP group didn't get enough volunteers for Castlefest(medieval (fantasy) event with touches of gothic and such), so they cancelled.

Which means I'l have to be paying my own entrance ticket.(Standholders get free entrance, well, we usually do. No idea about shops.)

I've had a slowly growing depression weeks long, with a spike yesterday, caused by a bad talk with a old classmate. Luckily Bor and Rabbit talked to me(posted on a forum) and that helped a lot.

Press 1 if you want to know more about DD's shiny paper.
Press 2 If you want to know more about Castlefest.
Press 3 if you want to know random shiny stuff.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I press 1! Then I press 7, then 9, and finally the mysterious purple button on the side!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well, DD's life has been pretty quiet. Not enough to warrant a new post.

    On my shiny paper, it says that I graduated highschool with: Dutch, English, Maths, Biology, History, Geography and Culture(thingy) and this will help me do MBO, which will give me the dutch equivelant of a Associates Degree.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen